slave Rick

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A 12 minute cold shower seems to last forever.

Posted by Rick at 6:44 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (44)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (19)
      • A 12 minute cold shower seems to last forever.
      • New tasks, I am screwed.
      • Good day! Rainy and cold!
      • Got my new tasks for the week, They keep getting t...
      • Long but fun day!!!
      • Essay sent, great movie! Kill Bill vol. 2... Getti...
      • Pictures sent.
      • I bought dog food today and have no idea what Mist...
      • I had a wonderful conversation with Mistress!
      • New tasks for the week, they are not easy...
      • Happy Easter to all! Beautiful day here in New York!
      • Whew, new shower and a warm one at last. I am up t...
      • I bought mascara, blush and eye shadow but have no...
      • Another cold shower on a cold morning, ughhhh.
      • Another nice day, but a cold shower wasn't that pl...
      • Talking to Mistress Maria right now!~
      • Taking a cold shower on my knees, what fun! All fo...
      • Good day! Beautiful weather here today... 58 and s...
      • Hello, newly created and will be adding daily! Hop...

About Me

My photo
Rick
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.